Friday, January 1, 2016

WHERE TONY WILL BE IN FEBURARY

My convention and appearance schedule for 2016 is filling up fast. I hope to get it largely squared away by the end of the month as I am living in fear of double-booking myself.

Here’s my February schedule:

I’ll be at the Pensacola Comics Con on Friday, February 19 through Sunday, February 21. The convention will be held at the Pensacola Bay Center, 201 E Gregory St, Pensacola, FL 32502.

The Center sounds like a great venue:

The Pensacola Bay Center is a 10,000-seat arena with over 20,000 square feet of exhibition space and 12 versatile meeting rooms with 13,000 square feet of meeting space. The Pensacola Bay Center continues to be one of the busiest facilities in Florida. Recently, the venue was ranked #1 in Florida and #16 in the world for ticket sales for locations with seating capacities between 5,001 – 10,000. At the Bay Center, badge holders can visit the vendor floor, meet our guests for autographs and photos, and attend panels and workshops.

The show hours are:

Friday, February 19, 2016: 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm

Saturday, February 20, 2016: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm

Sunday, February 21, 2016: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm

The show has a wonderful guest list which includes some old pals I haven’t see in years, some online friends I’ve never met, and some favorite actors and actresses I would love to meet. You can check out the entire guest list at the event’s website.

What will I be doing at Pensacon? I’ll be signing stuff that I’ve written, answering your questions about this and that, talking to people who might want to work with me and vice versa. Because the convention is covering my expenses, I will not be charging for my signature. I figure that’s fair.

I expect I’ll be appearing on some panels over the weekend, but I don’t have that schedule at this time. I’ll update you as I receive more information.

Since I’ll be flying to the convention, I won’t be bringing stuff to sell at my table. But I may have some fliers for upcoming Tony Isabella books and such.

I’m really looking forward to attending Pensacon. It sounds like a terrific event. I want to thank Mike Ensley for inviting me.

******************************

My other February appearance will be at the Wizard World Comic Con Cleveland 2016, Friday through Sunday, February 26-28. The event is the second Wizard World event at the Cleveland Convention Center, 300 Lakeside Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44113.

Show hours are:

Friday, February 26: 3pm-8pm
Saturday, February 27: 10am-7pm
Sunday, February 28: 10am-4pm

The first Wizard World Cleveland (last year) was a spectacular event. The show dominated the local media and the great attendance caught everyone by surprise. I expect this year’s show will draw even more fans to the Convention Center.

Pretty much everything I said about Pensacon applies to this event as well. The main difference is that, instead of flying. I’ll just be making the short drive from Medina to Cleveland every day...and heading home at night.

Once I know what my panel schedule is, I’ll post the times I’ll be at my artist alley table signing stuff. Because, Cleveland is where I was born, my signature will be free at this event as well.

For information on guests and other things Wizard World Cleveland, go to the convention website.

I’m working on the rest of my 2016 appearance schedule and hope to be able to give you more dates soon. I look forward to seeing old friends and new at these February conventions.

I’ll be back soon with more stuff.

© 2016 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment