Wednesday, February 17, 2016

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE

I’ll be flying to Florida Thursday morning for Pensacon, also known as the Pensacola Comic-Con. The show dates are Friday, February 19 through Sunday, February 21. I’m thrilled to be among the terrific guests coming to the event and look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new friends. For show hours and programming locations, visit the Pensacon website.

Monday’s bloggy thing told you all you need to know about what I’ll be doing at Pensacon. One thing I didn’t mention then was that I’ll be bringing and, on request, signing, the flier shown above, which was designed by my lifelong pal Terry Fairbanks with the blessing of both DC and Marvel Comics. The flier was printed on nice glossy stock by Printing Partners of Brunswick. I’m only bringing 200 of them to Pensacon, but I think they’ll make a pretty spiffy souvenir for my Pensacon fans.

I’ll also be bringing 200 of the fliers to Wizard World Comic-Con Cleveland, February 26-28 at the Furst merit Cleveland Convention Center in downtown Cleveland. I will post my usual preview of the event early next week. You can also visit the convention’s website to check out the great guest list, programming schedule, show times and ticket prices.

This is looking to be a really amazing year for me and this bloggy thing of mine. I hope you’ll come along for the ride.

I’ll be back soon with more stuff.

© 2016 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment