Saturday, February 13, 2016


Overwhelmed. That's my status at the present time. There's so much going on in my life and career, as well as the lives and careers of my wife and kids, that I get more than a little dizzy trying to sort it all out. I could be Triplicate Girl and not get a grip on it all. Yet, determined cuss that I am, I plod on. My immediate goals:

Get caught up with my TONY'S TIPS columns at the Tales of Wonder website. 

Promote my upcoming appearances at PENSACON (Pensacola Comic Con) on February 19-21 and WIZARD WORLD COMIC CON CLEVELAND on February 26-28. Look for more details on the Pensacola convention on Monday and on the Cleveland convention on Tuesday.

Move forward on a long interview for a major comics magazine. This interview has literally been years in the making and I'd like to get it wrapped by the end of March.

There are other immediate goals, but I have to save something for the daily updates I hope to post between now and the full-scale return of the bloggy thing on March 1.

Don't stop thinking about tomorrow.

Your friend in Godzilla,

Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment