Wednesday, June 22, 2022

VAST ACCUMULATION OF STUFF GARAGE SALE (June 24-25)

 

 

My next VAST ACCUMULATION OF STUFF GARAGE SALE will be on Friday, June 24 and Saturday, June 25, from 9 am to noon each day at 840 Damon Drive, Medina Ohio. If you can’t make it during those hours, I’ll try to accommodate you at other times throughout the weekend. E-mail me and we’ll work something out.

If you are a regular follower of my bloggy thing, you know I have so much stuff even I don’t know everything I have. So, before each garage sale, I go through boxes of things in my basement, my office and a couple of bedrooms to fill my garage sale with many wonderful things. There will be thousands of priced-to-sell comic books (some priced as low as a dollar), Isabella-written comic books and books, older comic books, trade paperbacks, hardcovers, manga, magazines, shirts and jackets.

This time around, I found a box of decent condition copies of old Batman comic books from issue #100 on. I’ve been trying to price as many of these rare issues as possible between now and when I open my garage door on Friday morning. These comics are most definitely priced to sell.

                                                                               


I’ll also be selling the exclusive-to-me reprint of the very first appearance of Misty Knight. When my creation appeared on the Luke Cage TV series, Marvel reprinted that issue as part of the Marvel’s Greatest Creators series. The company also offered me the chance to have a special edition that only I would be selling. It’s limited to 1500 copies and features a cover exclusive to this edition. I’ve been selling these signed and numbered comics for $10 each and was planning to raise that price. However, after seeing how happy fans were to buy this exclusive comic book at Pensacon and Fantasticon, Saintly Wife Barb has asked me to keep that ridiculously low price a while longer.

As with all of my garage sales, whether you buy it from me or not, I’ll sign your Isabella-written stuff for free. However, since I’m anticipating lots of customers, I ask that you do not bring dozens and dozens of comics for me to sign. I will be having garage sales throughout the summer, so you can bring more stuff on your next visit to my garage.

Speaking of those future garage sales, here’s what I have lined up for the rest of the summer:

Friday and Saturday, July 8-9

Friday and Saturday, July 22-23

Friday and Saturday, August 5-6

Friday and Saturday, August 12-13

Friday and Saturday, August 19-20

Friday and Saturday, September 2-3

Friday and Saturday, September 16-17

Friday and Saturday, September 30-October 1

I’m not doing many conventions this year, so these garage sales are your best bet for chatting with me and getting Tony Isabella stuff signed. As well as my best chance of reducing the Vast Accumulation to a more manageable level while getting me some badly needed cash. I hope to see you at them.

That’s all for now. I’ll be back soon with more stuff.      

© 2022 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment