Friday, June 7, 2024

GARAGE SALES AND OTHER APPEARANCES

 

 

Much to my dismay, I had to cancel this weekend’s Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sales. A sudden illness was the cause for this.  Rest assured, I am feeling much better and those garage sales have been rescheduled for Friday and Saturday, June 14-15. In addition, I am looking into ways to prevent such cancellations in the future.

Today I’m presenting my updated garage sales and other appearances schedule for the rest of the year. I’m still hoping to add several more conventions, though, so interested promoters can still contact me via e-mail to work out the details.

“Tentative” means that I’m holding those dates for someone. But it doesn’t mean I won’t schedule an appearance on those dates if some other event is ready to finalize a deal with me.

Bookings for any convention or event must be finalized by the 15th of the previous month. I am not a last-minute type of person if I can help it. I need sufficient time to prepare for and promote my appearances.

Here’s the list...

Friday, June 14: GARAGE SALE

Saturday, June 15: GARAGE SALE

Friday, June 21: GARAGE SALE

Saturday, June 22: GARAGE SALE

Friday, July 5: GARAGE SALE

Saturday, July 6: GARAGE SALE

Friday, July 12: G-Fest (Chicago)

Saturday, July 13: G-Fest (Chicago)

Sunday, July 14: G-Fest (Chicago)

Friday, July 19: GARAGE SALE

Saturday, July 20: GARAGE SALE

July 25-28: tentative

Sunday, August 4: NEO Comicon (North Olmsted, Ohio)

August 16-18: tentative

Friday, September 20: Literary Cleveland (1:30-3:00 pm)

Saturday, September 21: Flaming River Con (Cleveland)

Saturday, November 9: Akron Comicon

Sunday, November 10: Akron Comicon

December 6-8: tentative

I will have more details on these events as we get closer to them. Thanks for stopping by. I’ll be back soon with more stuff.

© 2024 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment