Monday, September 30, 2013

LET'S HIM AND YOU FIGHT

I appreciate those of my friends and readers who like to keep me informed if folks are talking about me online.  However, if it's not good talk, don't bother. 

One of the hardest learned lessons is to NOT go after every punk on the Internet who thinks he's got a faster draw than I do.  My time is valuable.  I have a lot I want and need to do.  Nothing I say would convince these detractors of my wonderfulness anyway.

I confess I'm amused when people get all perturbed over things I write in my own venues or on my own Facebook page.  Don't they have anything better to do with their time?  I sure have better things to do than respond to them.

Here's the thing. I'm good with my life and how I conduct myself here and elsewhere.  For heaven's sake, if the stuff I write and the no comment zones and such bother you that much, then don't follow me.  Unfriend me.  Don't read my blog.  With truly rare exception, I don't want anyone's head to explore because they don't like what I write or how I behave.

It's an awfully big Internet. Just find other stuff to engage you.

No comments:

Post a Comment