Tuesday, September 23, 2014

GARAGE SALE COUNTDOWN: THREE DAYS AND COUNTING

My last Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale of 2014 happens this week, Friday and Saturday, September 26 and 27, at the Isabella family garage at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio. The hours of the show are as follows:

Friday, September 26: 9 am to noon
Saturday, September 27: 9 am to noon
Saturday, September 27: 5-7 pm

The past two weeks have continued to be challenging, but I'm determined to end the summer with a garage sale that people will be talking about throughout the winter. Though I may come up short of that goal - we’ve had some spectacular garage sales this year - I’m a firm believer in a man’s reach exceeding his grasp.

Shortly after this bloggy thing posts, I’ll be driving to my secret Fortress of Storage. The primary mission is to go through each and every box in my two storage units and load up the van with over a dozen boxes of cool stuff for the garage sale.

My secondary mission is to consolidate the remaining boxes into one storage unit and cut my rental bill by about fifty bucks a month.Accomplishing this secondary mission won’t be easy and I’m ready to put it off until next week if I must.

Wednesday will be devoted to putting together mystery boxes, which were sadly absent from my last garage sales. At the minimum, I hope to have a dozen mystery boxes for my final sales. At the maximum,I’ll try to double that.

Thursday will be devoted to restocking the garage sale. As usual,I don’t have a clue what that will entail. It depends on the boxes I find today and the in-house boxes I go through between today and Thursday night.

I’ll have another update for you on the morrow.       

© 2014 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment