Friday, August 21, 2015

WHERE'S TONY?

Well...

At the moment, I'm at home working on all sorts of exciting projects. However, from time to time, I am released from my labors and appear at comics and other conventions. This is my tentative and by no means complete schedule of upcoming appearances. Not all of these appearances are 100% locked down, but I'm confident all will happen.

Saturday, October 3: Teddy Hanes show in Rochester

Sunday, October 4: Teddy Hanes show in Buffalo

Friday, October 16: Grand Rapids Comic-Con

Saturday, October 17: Grand Rapids Comic-Con

Sunday, October 18: Grand Rapids Comic-Con

Saturday, October 24: Cleveland Comic Con

Saturday, November 7: Akron Comic Con

Sunday, November 8: Akron Comic Con

Saturday, November 21: Ohio History Connection (Columbus)

Friday, February 19: Pensacon (Florida)

Saturday, February 20: Pensacon (Florida)

Sunday, February 21: Pensacon (Florida)

Saturday, April 16, 2016: Fantasticon (Toledo)

Saturday, April 17, 2016: Fantasticon (Toledo)

Friday, July 22, 2016: Monsterfestmania (Akron)  

Saturday, July 23, 2016: Monsterfestmania (Akron)

If you're a promoter who would like me to appear at your event...and you're able and willing to cover my expenses...e-mail me. I'll do my best to accommodate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment