Thursday, November 5, 2015

THURSDAY MORNING UPDATES

This will be my last update prior to my appearance this weekend at the Akron Comicon, Saturday and Sunday, November 7 and 8, at the University of Akron’s Quaker Square. Show hours are 10 am to 6 pm on Saturday, 11 am to 5 pm on Sunday. I’ll be there both days and, for the most part, you can find me at my table: C-8.

Today and tomorrow are going to be extremely busy for me. I have to write next Monday’s Tony’s Tips column for Tales of Wonder...and complete two other jobs for another client. I have to do all of my prep work for the convention, which includes errands like getting a haircut...and getting change and other supplies for the weekend. Busy, busy, busy.

All of the outstanding Vast Accumulation of Stuff orders were mailed yesterday. I'll be connecting the buyers later today with their tracking numbers.

My regular Facebook postings will cease on Friday morning. I’ll try to catch up on the birthdays, remembrances and historical notes on Monday while I recover from the convention.

Have a happy and safe weekend, my bloggy thing friends. I will be back as soon as possible with more stuff.

© 2015 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment