Tuesday, December 8, 2015

BEHIND

Sing it with me...

"It's the most frustrating time of the year."

I'm falling behind on multiple fronts during this holiday season. I'm talking business and financial meetings. I'm talking minor household and medical issues. I'm talking columns and interviews and other things I must do. And all of that is in addition to the usual holiday stuff. Something had to give. Or, at least, it would if I were remotely sane. But I think we all know that sled launched a long time ago.

I'm not skipping any bloggy things. They may not post on the exact date they are intended for, but they won't be skipped. Eventually, says the foolish dreamer in me, I might post two bloggy things in the same day and catch up on my daily schedule. We shall see.

The same holds true for my Facebook page. I'll still be posting all the birthday greetings, historical facts and remembrances I usually post. They might be spread out over the course of the day, but I will get to them.

Those interviews I promised people? I will make them happen.

My convention schedule for next year? Also on my "do or die" list.

Let the desperate adventure commence!

Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment