Saturday, August 19, 2017

ASK ME YOUR QUESTIONS

ASK ME YOUR QUESTIONS AND I'LL TELL YOU SOME LIES, BUT MOSTLY I'LL ANSWER THEM HONESTLY.

Here's the deal. Tuesday's bloggy thing will answer questions about Black Lightning. It'll probably have one of those click-bait titles because I love to make fun of Comic Book Resources and its obvious limits as a news site. So, we're talking 15 questions because CBR can't count any higher than that.

DO NOT post your questions here. E-mail them to me at

tonyisa at ohio dot net

This will be a prologue to a regular weekly bloggy thing feature that will cover Black Lightning news past, present and future within the confines of the NDAs I've signed. So, I can't tell you everything, but I can tell you a lot.

One more thing. If websites and podcasts want to interview me on Black Lightning, I'll do my best to accommodate them. But writing my stuff comes first.

If it's a website that has consistently refused to use the correct current Black Lightning creator credit line, they'll have to get it right three times before I'll agree to their request.

Bleeding Cool finally got it right in yesterday's story, even if the anonymous Jude Terror was snarky about it. Amateur snark doesn't bother me. Getting the facts wrong does. Two more to go, BC.

Not being a dick to me or my creation is also essential.

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's back to work I go...

1 comment:

  1. Thrilled beyond words that BLACK LIGHTNING WRITTEN BY TONY FLIPPIN' ISABELLA will soon be a reality!!!!

    ReplyDelete