Wednesday, September 27, 2017

TONY WILL *NOT* BE SHUFFLING OFF TO BUFFALO

This is the kind of announcement I hate to make, especially since I was very much looking forward to this convention. Unfortunately, I had to make some hard choices this afternoon.

I won’t be attending the Official Buffalo Comicon, which is being held, Saturday, September 30 & Sunday, October 1, at the Buffalo- Niagara Convention Center, 153 Franklin Street, Buffalo, New York. I encourage my bloggy readers to attend the convention. It’s going to be a great event and I really do wish I could be there.

Unfortunately, situations with my work, my home and more have made this cancellation necessary. It was one thing after another...and then I took a realistic look at my priorities. Three days of travel and convention...and a likely fourth day to recover...would impact all the above too greatly at a time when I can’t afford to take so much time off.

I apologies to the promoters of the Official Buffalo Comicon and, of course, the Buffalo area fans. I will make it up to you in 2018. Thanks for your understanding. 

Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment