Thursday, June 13, 2019

GARAGE SALES UPDATES

GARAGE SALE UPDATES. 

I'm going to be working late into the night to prepare for Friday and Saturday's garage sale. I put several dozen issues of Jimmy Olsen out for sale at absurd low prices. I hit a box with some Disney comics and added those to the "suitable for all ages" box. I reduced the prices on several higher price items. I have a few more comics, trades and other things to add to the sale. Then I'll put together as many $10 mystery boxes as I can manage before I collapse. Great Caesar's Ghost, I wish I could shop at these sales.

This weekend's garage sale runs Friday and Saturday,June 14-15, 9 am to 1 pm each day at 840 Damon Drive, Medina, Ohio. There's a classified ad in the Medina Gazette and a listing on Craig's List.

I will NOT have garage sales next weekend (June 21-22). I have some cool stuff to write. I also want to take a break so that I can make the following garage sales (June 28-29) as terrific as humanly possible.

I hope I see you this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment