Sunday, June 30, 2019

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TONY ISABELLA?

Last weekend’s garage sale was not a rousing success. I think that was due to the scorching heat. I only did 45.7% of my two-day goal. I haven’t done the final math yet, but, despite this slow weekend, it appears I’ve hit or come very close to hitting my goal for the summer to date.

Because I’m attending G-Fest in Chicago and Comic-Con International in San Diego, I won’t be holding another garage sale until the last weekend in July. Counting that late July garage sale, I’ll be doing four and maybe five more garage sales before the end of my garage sale season in September.

Here’s my schedule of remaining 2019 conventions and garage sales. I don’t want to do more than two conventions a month, but, if you are a event promoter who would like me to appear at your show, or someone who would like me to speak at your library or school, send me an e-mail and we’ll see what we can work out.

July 12-14: G-Fest (Chicago)

July 17-21: Comic-Con International (San Diego)

July 26-27: garage sale

August 4: NEO Comic Con

August 9-10: garage sale

August 16-18: New Mexico Comic Expo

August 23-24: garage sale

September 6-7: garage sale

September 21: Flaming River Con (Cleveland)

November 2-3: Akron Comiccon

November 8-10: Grand Rapids Comic-Con

I could conceivably add up to two appearances in September, October and December. I’m also starting to book my 2020 appearances, albeit with the likelihood I’ll only be doing one appearance most months. If you’re interested, contact me.

I’ll be writing about my G-Fest and Comic-Con international later this week. Watch for it.

I’ll be back soon with more stuff.   

© 2019 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment