Tuesday, April 20, 2021

WHILE I WORK ON SOME OTHER STUFF

 Hey, kids of all ages...

I've been trying to bring you new bloggy things on a nigh-daily basis, even though I know there will be days when that doesn't happen. I hope you've been enjoying the content I'm posting and will post your comments on same.

Comments have to be approved by me, so don't be alarmed if your comment doesn't appear immediately. I check for comments several times a day and approve them as swiftly as possible. Those of you who have been on the Internet for, let's say five minutes, understand why comments have to be screened before they appear. 

I made a boo-boo a few days back and used the title "STILL WATCHING" for two bloggy things in a row. I'll try to avoid that in the future.

Eventually, when I gain a little ground on my outlandishly long "Things To Do" list, I'll be adding a  DONATE VIA PAYPAL link to the bloggy. We've talked about how woefully under-employed I'm on, so I'm looking for ways to bring in a few more bucks every month. I'll be doing some other things as well, but this appears to be the one I can do easiest. I hope those aren't famous last words.

If you're eager to show your financial appreciation for my content, you don't have to wait for the Paypal link to show up. You can always tip the Tipster through PayPal by using my e-mail address.

Coming up in the next several days will be the usual mix of news, views and reviews. I'll also be writing about my upcoming convention appearances, my upcoming garage sales and some other cool stuff. In the case of the garage sales, this is the year I am determined to make a huge dent in my Vast Accumulation of Stuff. Saintly Wife Barb would like more of our house back.

Stay safe, stay sane and try to treat each other with kindness and respect. I'll be back soon with more stuff. 

Tony




No comments:

Post a Comment