Tuesday, September 14, 2021

VAST ACCUMULATION OF STUFF GARAGE SALE (September 17-18)

 

 

It may not look like it from our opening photo, but this weekend’s Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sales are shaping up nicely. I’m pricing lots of comic books, magazines, hardcovers, manga volumes,  trade paperbacks and various collectibles that will be added to the displays you see in the photos.

Other things to know:

These are my penultimate garage sales of 2021. They’ll be Friday, and Saturday, September 17-18, at 840 Damon Drive, Medina, OH. Sale hours are 9 am to noon each day. If you can’t attending during the official hours, you can email me to set up appointments for later on those days and on Sunday, September 19.

The mystery boxes and the quarter boxes are back. I’ve put together four mystery boxes so far and will double that number before I open the garage door on Friday. I might even have the first-ever “adults only” mystery box containing cool comics and publications that are suitable for older customers.

The quarter boxes? Thanks to a generous customer who was cleaning out some extras from his collection, we currently have two boxes of Malibu and Valiant comic books with some major comics creators in those issues. No guarantees, but I may be able to add a third box to this mix.

I’ve reduced the prices on some choice books and collectibles for these final garage sales of the year. If something seems a little too expensive for you on your previous visits to my garage sales, take another look at them this time around.

Want a free poster or print? Every customer who buys anything from the garage sale will be entitled to a FREE poster of print of such Isabella-created or written characters as Black Lightning, Hawkman, Misty Knight and Tigra and Luke Cage. One to a customer while the supply lasts.

As always, I will sign any Isabella stuff that you buy from me for free. I’ll also sign any Isabella stuff that you bring to the sales for me. However, since I normally charge $5 per signature, I hope the folks walking in with items for me to sign will do shopping at the sales as well.

That’s all for today. I’ll be back soon with more stuff.

© 2021 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment