Saturday, June 22, 2024

MY NEXT GARAGE SALES WILL FEATURE CAPES FOR KIDS


The dangerous heat that has hit Medina and much of the country has had an adverse effect on my garage sales. It’s been too hot to work in my garage during the day. So I’m trying to do my garage work in the early morning hours and late evenings. I’m confident this will allow me to fill the sales with all sorts of great stuff.

My next garage sales will be Friday, June 28, and Saturday, June 29 from 9 am to noon. Naturally, I almost never close the door exactly at noon if I have customers still shopping. With advance notice, I can sometimes accommodate Saturday afternoon or evening customers or Sunday customers. E-mail me to check on this.

These garage sales will feature “Capes for Kids.” I got a good buy on capes and masks for kids three and older and will be giving them out free to kids who accompany their parents to the garage sales.
I only have thirty of these sets, so this promotion ends when I’ve given out the last set.

This coming week, I’ll be restocking my garage as much as humanly possible. I’m using every suitable box I can find to put together as many mystery boxes as I can. I’m shooting for a dozen and think I can reach that goal.

There will be usual oversized hardcovers and trade paperbacks and boxes of comic books priced at a dollar. We’ll have a couple boxes of magazines, some Barbie collectibles, some Black Lightning action figures, Funko figures, the exclusive Tigra poster by Jay E. Fife and more.

I’ll have boxes of more expensive comic books, including many gems from the Silver Age of Comics. I’ll have boxes of trade paperbacks and hardcovers. I’ll have tables of books and manga and other stuff priced at a buck each. I’ll have some sets of non-sport trading cards. Thousands of cool items at bargain prices.

As always, I will be happy to sign your Isabella items for free at these garage sales. I’ll also do my best to answer your questions on my comics career and comics in general. I like to think of the sales as a convention in a garage. A small convention, but fun all the same. I think you’ll agree.

Here’s what I hope with be my finalized garage sales schedule for the rest of the summer:


Friday, June 28: GARAGE SALE

Saturday, June 29: GARAGE SALE

Friday, July 26: GARAGE SALE

Saturday, July 27: GARAGE SALE

Saturday, August 9: GARAGE SALE

Sunday, August 10: GARAGE SALE

Saturday, August 23: GARAGE SALE

Sunday, August 24: GARAGE SALE

Saturday, September 6: GARAGE SALE

Sunday, September 7: GARAGE SALE

Saturday, September 27: GARAGE SALE

Sunday, September 28: GARAGE SALE

I will have more details on these events as we get closer to them. Thanks for stopping by. I’ll be back soon with more stuff.

© 2024 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment