Monday, December 23, 2013

THANKS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS

Today is the day after my birthday.  I received much love from my
family and friends, wonderful phone calls from other friends and,
much to my amazement, over a thousand online birthday greetings via
email and on Facebook.  I had such a great birthday that I didn’t
even start writing today’s bloggy thing until today...which is why
it’s posting so late in the morning.  Thank you one and all.

The downside of having way more birthday than I anticipated and way
more birthday fun than was likely good for me is that my blogging
tank is on empty.  I don’t have what it takes to continue my four-
part “Unsavory Tales” series today or for the next several days...and
I still have quite a bit of pre-Christmas stuff to do.

In the interest of health and sanity, I’m going to take some time
off from the bloggy thing while I do my holiday thing.  I expect to
return next Monday to thrill and/or outrage you anew.

Here’s wishing all my friends the happiest of holidays and the most
merry of Christmases.  Naughty or nice, you have made 2013 a very
special year for me.  I love you all madly.

© 2013 Tony Isabella

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated, Tony! And a Merry Christmas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year--oh and nice Doors reference. You are the man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Kelly SchurmanDecember 23, 2013 at 1:26 PM

    Happy day-late birthday, Tony. And Merry Christmas and Happy all other Holidays. Don't worry about the unsavory stuff 'til next year. It'll still be there and screw it for a few days and enjoy family.

    ReplyDelete