Sunday, March 1, 2015

MY THANKS...

My thanks to Jean Collins, Amy Dawson and especially Valentino Zullo for inviting me to kick off the Cleveland Public Library and the Ohio Center for the Book's "Get Graphics!" speaker series. My man Valentino turned over 150 scans I sent him into a slideshow to accompany my talk "Fighting for Diversity: Comic Books and Race."

I also want to thank the two dozen or so folks who braved the winter hellscape that is Cleveland to attend my talk. I hope I entertained and informed you..and I thank you for your great questions.

I am open to doing this talk at other libraries, schools and elsewhere. E-mail me if your library, school or organization is interested.

Keep watching the bloggy thing for my return to nigh-daily blogging. I'm closing in on that goal.

Tony Isabella


No comments:

Post a Comment