Tuesday, July 25, 2017

CANCELLED: AUGUST 11-12 GARAGE SALE

My August 11-12 Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale has been cancelled. 
 
I'll be going to New York that week for a special event, which I'll tell you about at some point in the future. If I think I can put together a quality garage sale for the weekend of August 4-5, I'll do so and let you know about in all the usual places. 

My life is changing in ways I never dreamed possible. Mostly in great ways. 

But I'm still Jenny from the block...err...Tony from the fanzines...and I will always treasure the love and support I've gotten from my fellow fans and which I continue to receive.

Keep watching the bloggy thing and my Facebook page.

Tony Isabella

1 comment:

  1. Tony, please drop us an email if you have the time when you're in NY, we'd love to see you again!!

    ReplyDelete