Saturday, July 29, 2017

GARAGE SALE UPDATES

Here's the schedule of my upcoming garage sales at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio. The sales will run from 9am to noon on each Friday and Saturday. Depending on circumstances, I might add additional hours or even an occasional Sunday to the mix.

Friday, August 25
Saturday, August 26

Friday, September 8
Saturday, September 9

Friday, September 22
Saturday, September 23

Friday, October 6
Saturday, October 7

I had considered adding a garage sale for next weekend, but between my writing schedule and my current health issues, I decided that was an avoidable stress.

For the remaining garage sales, I am returning to my original plan of clearing as much stuff out of my office as I can. I need to have a work space for the assistant I hope to hire as soon as I can afford to hire an assistant. The goals of my garage sales are to make my office more efficient, reduce my Vast Accumulation of Stuff and, of course, make some money.

This probably means a lot fewer boxes of quarter comics and $5 mystery boxes. But, depending on what I find in my office, that might not be the case. My office is in as much chaos as the rest of my VAOS. Who knows what will turn up?

The garage sales will continue to be  advertised online (here, my Facebook pages and Twitter) and on Craig's List. I'll advertise in the local newspaper as well, though not to the extent I've done so in the past. When you come to my sales, please let me know where you learned of them.

That's all for now. Look for my updated convention schedule in a day or so.

Thanks for your continued support.

Tony Isabella 

No comments:

Post a Comment