Tuesday, April 24, 2018

TONY’S UPDATED APPEARANCE SCHEDULE

This weekend, I’ll be appearing at the East Coast Comicon, April 27-28, at the Meadowlands Convention Center in New Jersey. You can read about it in this recent bloggy thing and then get more details at the event’s website.

Much to my regret, I have dropped G-Fest, the annual Godzilla event, from my schedule. It’s one of my favorite shows, but, financially, I just can’t swing it this year. I hope to return in 2019 and many years afterwards.

I’m not listing San Diego's Comic-Con International as even tentative this year. That show is just too expensive for me to do unless my expenses are covered by a client, the convention or I win an award. None of those are likely to happen.

Here’s the schedule as it currently stands. I’ve added a couple of my Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sales to the schedule and will doubtless add more as the summer progresses.

Friday, April 27: East Coast Comicon

Saturday, April 28: East Coast Comicon

Sunday, April 29: East Coast Comicon

Saturday, May 5: Toys Time Forgot (FCBD)

Friday, May 11: Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale

Saturday, May 12: Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale

Friday, May 18: East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention

Saturday, May 19: East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention

Saturday, May 26: Cherry Capital Comic Con

Sunday, May 27: Cherry Capital Comic Con

Friday, June 1: Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale

Saturday, June 2: Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale

Friday, June 8: Fingerlakes Comic Con

Saturday, June 9: Fingerlakes Comic Con

Sunday, June 10: Fingerlakes Comic Con

Friday, June 15: Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale

Saturday, June 16: Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale

Friday, June 22: Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale

Saturday, June 23: Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale

Friday, June 29: Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale

Saturday, June 30: Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale

Friday, August 17: TerrifiCon (Connecticut)

Saturday, August 18: TerrifiCon (Connecticut)

Sunday, August 19: NEO Comic Con (North Olmsted)

Saturday, September 8: Hall of Heroes Museum

Sunday, September 9: Hall of Heroes Museum

Friday, September 28: Baltimore Comic Con

Saturday, September 29: Baltimore Comic Con

Sunday, September 30: Baltimore Comic Con

Saturday, November 3: Akron Comicon

Sunday, November 4: Akron Comicon

Friday, November 9: Grand Rapids Comic Con

Saturday, November 10: Grand Rapids Comic Con

Sunday, November 11: Grand Rapids Comic Con

Saturday, November 17: Great American Comic Convention (Las Vegas)

Sunday, November 18: Great American Comic Convention (Las Vegas)

The astute among you will see I have only one convention appearance in June, none in July, one in August and none in October. I would be willing to add events in those months.

If you’re a convention promoter who’d like to have me as a guest at their event, e-mail me. I’ll e-mail you back with the requirements for making me part of your convention.

That’s all for now. I’m working on several different bloggy things at once. As each is finished, it will be posted.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

© 2018 Tony Isabella

2 comments:

  1. As popular as the show has been in the city, New York should be asking you to be their guest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a real shame about G-Fest! I can sympathize, having had to give up on attending this year's UBCon (at the University of Buffalo). My spouse did attend on Friday and Saturday, though she resisted spending any money in the dealer's room.

    Andrew Laubacher

    ReplyDelete