Wednesday, August 21, 2019

BACK FROM NEW MEXICO

I won't be able to start posting new bloggy things until late next week, but I would be remiss if I didn't tell you how much Saintly Wife Barb and I enjoyed our time at the New Mexico Comic Expo and visiting Albuquerque and Santa Fe. Promoter Matt Trujillo did a phenomenal job putting together this first time event. Hard to believe, right? It takes most conventions several years to get to this degree of excellence.

I want to thank Matt for inviting us and also thank Mark Fenton for his great assistance to ourselves and other guests. Great show, great guests, great volunteers, great fans, great vendors. This event had it all.

I also want to express my appreciation to all the nice people we met as we did tourist stuff in the area. This is a beautiful region of our country with so many wondrous things to see and do. I'll be writing all about in the weeks to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment