Wednesday, September 4, 2024

SEPTEMBER GARAGE SALES ARE GO, GO, GO!

 


My Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sales have been lots of fun thIs summer, but they are drawing to a close. My next-to-last garage sales of 2024 will be Friday and Saturday, September 6-7, from 9 am to noon each day at 840 Damon Drive, Medina, Ohio. I’ve been stocking and restocking at a furious pace and I think you’ll be impressed by how much great stuff is available at bargain prices.

My vintage comic books boxes are so full I’m not sure I could get any more issues in them. My hardcover/trade paperbacks boxes are nearly full and will be full by the end of the day.

There are over a dozen way cool trading cards sets priced to sell. These include Famous Comic-Book Creators, Batman, MAD, Superman, Star Trek, Disney, Archie and more. Some other sets will be showing up in my eBay store.

My dollar comic book boxes are full. My magazine boxes are close to full. I have an incredible selection of over-sized hardcovers and trades.

I have eleven $10 mystery boxes available at the present time. I think these might well be the last mystery boxes of the year. They are limited to one per customer per day.

As always, you can bring your Isabella-written comics and stuff to the garage sales and get them signed for free. I charge $10 per signature at conventions.

I’m also happy to answer questions about my career and comics in general. It’s like a mini-convention in a garage.

Come for the wonderful bargains. Stay for the fun!

© 2024 Tony Isabella

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tony! Is there any reason for the change in font? I think I like the older one better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still figuring out why my new computer does the things it does. Hopefully, I'll figure it out before too much longer.

    ReplyDelete