Saturday, September 14, 2024

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TONY ISABELLA?

 


When not practicing scaring small children for Halloween (see above photo), I spend most of my time at my home in Medina, Ohio. Where I write stuff and work on my eBay and garage sales. I’m currently in the middle of a very busy September.

Once I hit October, my plans include writing and then sending out pitches for comic-book series, graphic novels, novels, short stories, TV series and movies. The way this will work is, when a pitch or script is ready to go, I’ll make announcements here and on my social medium. I won’t be going into detail on my pitches, but there will be enough information to hopefully entice s smart publisher or producer to ask for more.

Though my final Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sales will be Friday and Saturday, September 27 and 28, I’ll bring some stuff to conventions I’ll be attending through the end of the year.

My eBay store, which is run by my dear friend Rob Petersen, is a year-round venture. I’ll continue going through my VAOS throughout the fall, winter and spring to add great new items to the store.

In addition to my writing and that other stuff, I’m available to appear at conventions and movies, TV shows and what have you. I enjoyed my brief role in that episode of Black Lightning and in a small local production. I would like to do more, enough so I can become a full member of SAG/AFTRA. I can play male, female and inhuman roles.

Here’s a schedule of where you can see me the rest of 2024. I’ve got gigs lined up for 2025, but I’ll share those with you later in the year.

Saturday, September 21: I’ll be a guest at The Flaming River Con in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. This is a wonderful LGBTQ+ event for fans of comics, science fiction and more. I’ll be doing a panel in the morning and a meet-and-greet in the afternoon. I’ll also be at one of the after parties.

Friday and Saturday, September 27 and 28. I’m already restocking for this sale and adding some amazing items. There’ll be a table of cool Godzilla stuff and much more.

Saturday, November 2: I will be a guest at the Lawrence County Collectors Convention in New Castle, Pennsylvania.

Saturday and Sunday, November 9 and 10: I’ll be returning to one of my favorite events, the Akron Comicon.

Friday thru Sunday, December 6-8: I’ll also be a returning guest at GalaxyCon Columbus. I had a blast there last year and expect to do the same this year.

As we get closer to each of these events, I’ll write about them here and elsewhere. But I wanted to give you as much advance notice as I could.

I’ll be back soon with more bloggy stuff!

© 2024 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment