Friday, August 14, 2026

GARAGE SALE UPDATES

 

GARAGE SALE UPDATES!
 
We have garage sales today and tomorrow, Friday and Saturday, August 14 and 15, from 9 am to noon at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio. There will be no mystery boxes available.
 
There will be no garage sales on August 21 and 22.
 
Then, we'll have our FINAL garage sales of 2026 on August 28 and 29.
 
I'll go into more detail in a bloggy thing next week, but it boils down to needing more time for my writing. for my transition journey, for my family, my friends, my community.
 
The good news is that, if I haven't already lowered the prices on all sales items, I'll be lowering them at the check-out table. This is your chance to get great stuff at even lower prices. 
 
Hope to see you this weekend and two weekends from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment