Saturday, August 16, 2014

ANOTHER TONY ISABELLA ORIGINAL

The comics art world went wild when I posted a sea monster sketch in yesterday's bloggy thing. In order to meet the almost completely imaginary demand for more of my art, I grabbed a pencil and a scrap of paper to create another mini-masterpiece. I spent hours laboring over this piece. Okay, not hours, but a good minute-and-a-half including the copy. This pencil sketch will soon be put up for auction on eBay and, by "soon," I mean, "never."

One of my online friends made the clever - and, by "clever," I mean "silly" - suggestion I commission actual artists to reinterpret the drawing I posted yesterday. Which would cost me money. Which is why I'm not going to do it. 

However, in the tradition of Tom Sawyer, if any of my artist pals or even any of my artist total strangers want to reinterpret yesterday or today's drawings, they should have at it. If they send me scans of the drawings, I'll post them in the bloggy thing along with their contact information. That way, fans who aren't as cheap as I am, can commission drawings from them. Everybody wins.

I'll be back soon with more stuff.

1 comment: