Thursday, August 21, 2014

AUGUST GARAGE SALE CANCELLED

My recovery from various minor ailments is coming along much slower than I had anticipated. I'm writing and working much more slowly than usual. I'm on the mend, but I think I'll get there much more quickly if I skip next weekend's garage sale.

September's garage sales are still on.  However, since no artists or creators have come forward and requested driveway table space for those garage sales, the September sales will "just" be the usual cool stuff at low prices. 

Besides offering a couple Saturday night hours those weekends, I'm considering offering a few late afternoon/early evening hours on each of the two Fridays.  With the Medina schools back in session, this would address the concerns of some of my customers who find it difficult to come to the garage sales during my regular hours of operation. I'll make my decision on this next week.

My final garage sale will still be in October and will still be Halloween-themed. I'll have some more details on that soon.

Here's the revised schedule:

Friday, September 12: 9 am to noon
Friday, September 12: 4-6 pm (TENTATIVE)
Saturday, September 13: 9 to noon
Saturday, September 13: 5 pm to 7 pm

Friday, September 26: 9 am to noon
Friday, September 26: 4-6 pm (TENTATIVE)
Saturday, September 27: 9 to noon
Saturday, September 28: 5 pm to 7 pm

Friday, October 10: 9 am to noon
Friday, October 10: 4-6 pm (TENTATIVE)
Saturday, October 11: 9 to noon
Saturday, October 11: 5 pm to 7 pm

That's all I have for you at the moment. I'm several hundred words into my PulpFest 2014 report and will post that as soon as I complete it.

Tony




No comments:

Post a Comment