Sunday, August 3, 2014

COMIC BOOK HEAVEN (STUFF I’M KEEPING)

Comic Book Heaven was a thrice-yearly magazine by Scott Saavedra. Published by SLG Publishing, the 5.5" by 8.5" magazine was filled with funny and snarky and loving commentaries on old comic books. I love that stuff and I loved this magazine.

Flee, Puny Humans! The Comic Book Heaven Collection featured a lot of the best stuff from the magazine’s first several issues.  This was published in 2003 or thereabouts. It’s worth looking for.

You can look forward to more of these “Stuff I’m Keeping” posts. As I go through my Vast Accumulation of Stuff, I want to start sortingthe comics and magazines I’m keeping. While the individual issues of these titles are scattered throughout the VAOS, I wanted to get a start on organizing them with the eventual aim of determining the issues I still need.
    
More to come.
  
© 2014 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment