Tuesday, December 23, 2014

THANKS FOR ALL THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREETINGS

I am still under the weather, but, throwing caution to the winds, I decided to celebrate my 63rd birthday anyway. A big part of that celebration was receiving hundreds of emails and Facebook messages from my friends. Thank you for your many kindnesses.

The birthday started with my annual free breakfast at Denny's with Barb, Eddie and Kelly. Then, with Eddie's help, I was able to run a bunch of holiday-related errands.

Our friend and neighbor Greg Luppino joined us for dinner. We got take away from Dominic's Italian Restaurant here in Medina. I had way too much good food, topped off by Barb's red velvet birthday cake. Today, I know I will be paying a price for all that fun.

Birthday gifts from the family included a touching card from Kelly, a funny one from Eddie, a peach pie and card from Greg and his daughter Giselle, a loving card from Barb, the Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-ray and the Batman TV show from the 1960s in that spiffy collectors package. Okay, I bought the last one myself, but Barb wrapped it. So it counts.

Again, thanks to all my family and friends for making my birthday so special. I hope to be on the mend soon and get back to full-scale blogging.

Happy holidays to all!

Tony Isabella

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! It's not the age, it's the mileage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, Tony, and many more to come. I'd have posted this on Facebook but I'm having issues with them...and this isn't the place for me to get into that so I won't. Many happy returns and Happy Holidays to you and your family.

    David Peattie

    ReplyDelete