Thursday, March 15, 2018

BATGIRL VISITS HISTORY

Michael Ryan, Ph.D, who is the head vertebrate paleontologist at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History, contacted me a while back in the hope I could help him locate the houses where legendary Batman artist Dick Sprang lived in Fremont, Ohio. With the help of some comics history geniuses, I was able to provide Michael with the addresses.
                                                                               

Michael visited these houses with a friend. Michael has hopes that Fremont will honor Sprang in the future, but, for now, I'm not including the addresses of these houses.

My planned bloggy thing report on my August 2017 trip to New York for a special screening of the Defenders series on Netflix is still in the works. I put it aside because I had other pressing matters to deal with and because I wasn't thrilled with how it was coming out. I'll get back to it as soon as those pressing matters are dealt with. Thanks for your patience.

I'll be back tomorrow with more stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment