Thursday, June 14, 2018

GARAGE SALE COUNTDOWN

It may not look like it from the above photo, but I'm on track to launch my first Vast Accumulation of Stuff garage sale tomorrow morning from 9 am to 1 pm. What you see in the photo is my "British Invasion Fifty-Cent Table." On that table are issues of the U.K.'s 2000 AD, Beano and Commando, plus many other cool items priced at only half a buck. 

There are boxes of dollar comics, Beanie Babies for a quarter, some cool VHS tapes for a quarter, lots of Black Lightning: Cold Dead Hands and other Isabella-written items. There are bargain-priced comics collections and more. There are Black Lightning, Daredevil, Luke Cage and Superman posters. There will be a selection of Marvel Collector Corps, DC Legion of Collectors and Stan Lee boxes. Plus whatever else I can fit in the sale between now and tomorrow morning.

The first sale is Friday and Saturday, June 15-16, at Casa Isabella, 840 Damon Drive in Medina, OH. I'm planning to restock between the Friday and Saturday sales and maybe even during them. As always, I'm happy to sign comics and other Isabella stuff for free with any purchase from my sale. I'll also do my best to answer your questions about my career, comics in general and my plans for future garage sales. I expect to hold a lot of them this summer.

I hope to see you soon.

Tony

P.S. I may not be posting much in the way of actual bloggy things for the next week or so. In addition to these garage sales and a comics script I'm writing, I will be attending Marvel Comics events in New York (June 22) and Los Angeles (June 25). I'm just a globe trotting Marvel Maniac!

No comments:

Post a Comment