Tuesday, June 19, 2018

TAKING A BREAK

At midnight, I started writing today's bloggy thing. I wrote over 1500 words before I decided it wasn't up to my usual standards. Then I started looking over my schedule for the rest of the month: a pitch for a mini-series I want to write, a trip to New York for a special screening of the first episode of the second season of Luke Cage on Netflix, a trip to Los Angeles for the world premiere of Ant-Man and the Wasp, a garage sale at the end of the month, research for the short comics script I'm writing, two "Tony's Tips" columns for Tales of Wonder, a meeting with a filmmaker, the usual stuff I post on Facebook...all this plus an assortment of business and personal odds and ends I've been putting off for way too long.

Something had to give. I love writing "Tony Isabella's Bloggy Thing" and wish I could keep writing it every day through the month of June. That's just not going to happen.

"Tony Isabella's Bloggy Thing" will return on July 1. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Tony Isabella 

No comments:

Post a Comment