Sunday, February 28, 2016

WIZARD WORLD CLEVELAND SUNDAY UPDATE

I’m having a grand time at Wizard World Cleveland. I’ll be writing about both this convention and Pensacon over the next several days of this bloggy thing of mine.

The short story: I’m getting to spend a few moments with dear old comics friends, as well as some customers of my Cosmic Comics shop from the 1970s/1980s. I’m meeting comics creators and readers that I had never met before. I appeared on three panels on Saturday, all of which were fun, informative and well-received.

A special joy was that Sainted Wife Barb, son Eddie, other daughter Giselle, other daughter Lauren, two of their friends, and boyhood friends Terry Fairbanks and Mike Hudak all were at the convention yesterday. They attended panels, shopped the vast vendors area and had a great time.

Today’s show hours are 10 am to 4 pm. I’m not scheduled to appear on any panels, but I will be coming to the convention for at least the first three hours. Depending on how I’m feeling - the concrete floors are hard on my back and legs - I may stay longer. I’ll still be giving out the glossy signed fliers for Marvel Masterworks: The Champions and Black Lightning Volume 1...and the handy directory of where you can find me online.

I won’t be at my table (B-17) all the time. I want to do a bit of shopping and spend some time with some of the other guests. But I will be there most of the time.  

That’s all for now. I’ll be back soon with more stuff.

© 2016 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment