Friday, September 7, 2018

THE ROAD TO ELKHART AND BEYOND


I’m packing for the Hall of Heroes Comic Con in downtown Elkhart, Indiana, Saturday and Sunday, September 8-9. Today is the start of two absolutely insane weeks for me. So, besides urging anyone who can to come see me in Elkhart, I wanted to let you know that I’ll be almost completely offline until Monday, September 17.

I will be offline while I’m in Elkhart. I will be online Monday, September 10. I will be offline from Tuesday, September 11 through Sunday, September 16. Hopefully, by the end of the year, I’ll have figured out how to stay in touch while I’m on the road.

If you follow me on Facebook, you won’t see the usual birthdays and other postings from me while I’m gone. One of the reasons I want to hire an assistant is so that I’ll have some to do that for me when I’m not at home.

You won’t see any new bloggy posts until Tuesday, September 18 at the earliest. I will write new Tony’s Tips columns for the next two weeks, but those will likely run later in their respective weeks than usual.

I’ll be a guest at the Baltimore Comic*Con later this month. That will be my only other guest appearance in September, though I will be popping in at some local events.

I’m only scheduled for one October comics convention: the Syracuse NY Comic Con on Saturday, October 13. There is another convention possibility, but I’m thinking I might be better off staying at home and trying to catch up on all sorts of things before my incredibly insane three November comics conventions in three weekends. If I don’t feel my age now, I will after that.

I apologize in advance for not responding to comments and e-mails with my usual alacrity. If you absolutely have to speak to me about something from now until September 17, you’ll need to call or text me on my cell phone. If you don’t have that number - because I am not going to put it online - you won’t be able to contact me while I’m out of town.

That’s it for one of the most boring bloggy things that I’ve ever written.  I’ll be back as soon as possible with more stuff.

© 2018 Tony Isabella

1 comment:

  1. When you go to Baltimore, be sure to make time to visit Steve Geppi's museum. It's what a multimillionaire does with HIS Vast Accumulation of Stuff!

    Whether I see you at Baltimore (or Syracuse) depends mostly on the weather. If it's warm and sunny, I'll be teaching kids to fly!

    ReplyDelete