Monday, March 9, 2020

TONY ISABELLA LIVE!


ANNOUNCEMENT! 

TONY ISABELLA LIVE!

Tonight, following the Black Lightning season finale, from 10:10 to 11:10 EST, I will be going live in Tony Isabella's Authentic Black Lightning Group to answer questions about my appearance in the episode, the amazing last day of filming for the season and more. 

The catch is that you must be a member of the Authentic Black Lightning Group to ask questions. The administrators and I will be approving memberships as quickly as possible during the day.

To join the group, go here.

Spread the word and tell your friends about this group. If all goes as planned with tonight's session, I'll be going live in the group every Monday night from 9-10 pm EST. Except when I'm on the road.

Hope to see you in the group tonight and every Monday night in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment