Wednesday, September 25, 2024

THE LAST GARAGE SALES OF 2024?

 


My final Vast Accumulation of Stuff Comic Books and Pop Culture garage sales will be this Friday and Saturday, September 27-28, from 9 am to noon at 840 Damon Drive, Medina, Ohio. As I write this, I estimate I’m more than 90% ready to go for these sales. I expect to wrap up my preparation and restocking on Wednesday, then take Thursday off to do some personal things and relax. I’ll be bright-eyed and cheerful come Friday morning.

Here’s what you can expect at these garage sales…

I’ve filled one table with amazing Godzilla and Godzilla-related figures and other cool stuff. I don’t often part with any of my Godzilla treasures, so, as if you’re also a devotee of the Great Scale One, you won’t want to miss this. 

                                                                            



As usual, I have hundreds, nay, thousands of vintage comic books at low prices, hardbacks, trade paperbacks, oversized hardcover and trade paperbacks, and pop culture trading card sets. There is also one table of cool books and magazines priced at a dollar each. Big bargains there.

                                                                         



I’m reducing the prices on Funko figures and Barbie dolls. Funko figures originally priced over $5 will be reduced to $5. Funko figures priced at $5 will be reduced to $3. All of the remaining Barbie collectibles with be just $5 each.

I’ll have several of our popular mystery boxes, mostly priced at $10 a pop. There’s one adult mystery box and one $20 super-sized box. The limit is one per customer on Friday, but Saturday will have no such limit.

As always, you can bring your Isabella items to the garage sales and get them signed for free. I charge $10 at my conventions, so this is a deal. I’ll also be happy to answer questions about my 50-year-plus career in the comics industry, and comic books and pop culture in general. It’s like a mini-convention in a garage. Fans have come from as far as Texas to attend.

If you can’t make it to the garage sales during the stated hours, you aren’t entirely out of luck. I will be keeping my display tables up from September 30 through October 4. If you want to make an appointment to shop the remaining items, you need to e-mail me. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible so we can work out a date and time. Each appointment will be limited to an hour or so. I’ll be working on some new projects, so these private appointments have to be kept short.

I want to thank all the great fans and friends who have come to my garage sales this summer. I also want to thank those of you who have visited my eBay store. The income from these sales make it possible for me to create new work for you.

I’ll be back soon with more stuff.

© 2024 Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment