Tuesday, July 3, 2012

UPDATES

There have been a few bumps in the road, but here are some updates for you.

I'm not posting a new list of Vast Accumulation of Stuff items for sale this week.  I have several orders from last week that need to be packages and shipped.  My apology to those who haven't received their orders yet.  I will ship them all this week.

My son Eddie is moving to his new digs this weekend, so I may not be available if you're trying to contact me.

New bloggy things will resume on Monday. 

My garage is now ready for me to start setting up my summer-long garage sale.  After the July 4th holiday, I'll be working on that.  A couple of new tables should arrive this week.

I'm excavating a room filled with boxes of various size and contents.  Should be some good stuff in there for the garage sale.

My first public garage sale will be on July 13th and 14th.  If you're bemoaning that you're not attending the Comic-Con  in San Diego and are within driving distance of my Medina garage, you can come to my sale, buy lots of cool but cheap stuff, and talk comics.  Look for details when the bloggy things resume.

I plan to hold public garage sales every other week.  After the first public garage sale, fans and retailers will be able to make appointments by e-mail to come to my garage and shop.  My plan is to restock on a daily basis. 

I'm still available for paying writing gigs and convention appearances.  E-mail me.

That's all for now.  Have a happy and safe week.

Tony

1 comment:

  1. Would that I could be within driving distance. May your sale have much more success than mine.

    ReplyDelete