Sunday, July 29, 2012

WEEKEND UPDATE

My second garage sale was another success and I'll be writing about it on Thursday. 

In other news...

Tony Isabella's Bloggy Thing will resume on Wednesday with another Rawhide Wednesday.  As of this writing, I will be able to extend this weekly feature three issues past what was collected in the Essential Rawhide Kid.  Currently trying to track down an affordable copy of Rawhide Kid #39.

This week, I'll be working on some pitches, writing my monthly Comics Buyer's Guide contributions, and working on my reading room.  So I can't accommodate appointment customers to my garage stock until the following week.  Next garage sale is August 10 and 11 and, as always, there will be restocking prior to the garage sale.

See you on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment