Sunday, July 22, 2012

WIZARD WORLD OHIO COMIC CON

I'll be a guest at this year's Wizard World Ohio Comic Con, September 28-30, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. 

The guest list includes Stan Lee, Neal Adams, William Shatner, Elisha Dushku, Dean Cain, Alan Davis, Paul Jenkins, Dan Parent, and many others.

I will have a table in Artists Alley, but I won't be selling anything at the show.  What I will be doing, besides signing your Isabella-written books and comic books at various scheduled times, is meeting with prospective creative partners. 

If you're an artist who wants to work with me, e-mail me and we'll set up a meeting at the convention.

If you're an editor or publisher who wants to work me, e-mail me and we'll set up a meeting.

I'm most interested in doing my creator-owned properties - artists will get a share of those properties - where I can tell my stories my way.  But I'm not adverse to work-for-hire gigs if the contracts for doing them are fair and reasonable.

I had a ball at last year's Wizard World event in Columbus and I'm sure this year's event will be just as much fun.  Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. Tony, thanks for the Mid-Ohio Con info! Glad to hear you will be there, along with Stan Lee; wow!

    Looking forward to seeing your goodies this Friday!

    ReplyDelete