Thursday, October 11, 2012

MYSTERY BOX UPDATE

Here's the bad news...

Effective immediately, the price of the mystery boxes are $28 each.  Most of the boxes weigh more than the test box I used to set the original price.  I didn't take into account the fee PayPal is taking out of the original price.  I didn't take into account the tracking fee.  The additional $3 covers most of these expenses, but not all of them.

The good news is that all orders received before this blog posted will be at the original price of $25 per box.

When I fill the first 20 orders, I'll send payment notices for the next 10 orders.  Then, when those orders are filled, I'll send payment notices for the next 10 orders.  While supplies last.

All other terms remain unchanged.

Thanks and have a great day.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment