Wednesday, April 10, 2013

THE TONY ISABELLA MESSAGE BOARD

The Tony Isabella Message Board, usually found at Comics Community/World Famous Comics, has been offline for a few weeks now and I have no information as to when it will be back up.  The sponsor of the board is switching to new servers, but the board isn't a high priority for them.

If you were a regular visitor, you know that it was also the home of Bob Ingersoll's movie quizzes and many other features.  It was a friendly message board with several deputies to make sure the trolls and spammers were kept at me.  I don't know if we'll have the same preventive measures available to us when the board returns.  Whenever that is.

It has been suggested that I find a new home for the message board.  The problem there is that I simply have too much on my plate to find that new home and set up a new message board on it.  That doesn't mean I'm uninterested in the notion.

If any member of my message board or, for that matter, any other trustworthy soul, wants to find a new home for the message board, I'd love to hear from them.  What I would need for a new message board would be an easy-to-read and easy-to-participate look for the board.  There would have to be ways to block spammers and persistent trolls. 

Interested parties can contact me via e-mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment