Monday, April 22, 2013

TONY'S FREE COMIC BOOK DAY

A quick note.  I’ll be mentioning this a few more times between
now and Free Comic Book Day, but I will be appearing at Carol and
John’s Comic Book Shop on that most stellar of holidays.  The shop
is located at Kamm’s Plaza, 17462 Lorain Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio.
That’s Saturday, May 4, and I’ll be signing from 3-6 pm.  John says
the first 100 people who show up for my appearance will get a free
copy of Essential Marvel Horror Volume 2, which reprints a number
of my 1970s stories.  What a swell deal!

1 comment:

  1. late night FerengiApril 23, 2013 at 1:11 PM

    Tony,

    Any chance of your reviewing your stories in the most current Essencials edition? It's more economical format actually allows me to go out and buy the book so we can follw your potencial reviews, just like the cowboy one we read about each Thursday. I like to read your ol' stories from your days at Marvel. Now if only DC made an equivalent Black Lightning Essencials or Showcase book in the same format...

    ReplyDelete