Monday, May 13, 2013

ECBACC THIS WEEKEND

I'll be posting several short bloggy notes this week with full blogging returning as soon as possible after I return from this...

My next convention appearance will be at the East Coast Black Age
of Comics Convention
(ECBACC) on Saturday, May 18, from 11 am to 7
pm at the Enterprise Center, 4548 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA.
The activities include a comic book marketplace filled with amazing
new works by cartoonists and other creative types, a kids corner,
panel discussions and workshops.  The guest list includes Jonathan
Gayles, Eric Battle, Jerry Craft, Chris Cross, William Foster III,
N Steven Harris, Joe Illidge, Alex Simmons and more.  I’ll have a
bit more to say about this great event in the very near future, but
for now, I urge you to check out the East Coast Black Age of Comics
Convention (ECBACC) page on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, I'll be away from Philly on business this weekend. It would have been nice to see you. Have a good trip!

    Dr. Empirical

    ReplyDelete