Thursday, May 9, 2013

GARAGE SALE PLUS MIRACLEMAN

Today's garage sale exceeded my expectations by 10%.  Thanks to all who came to it and bought a buttload of comics, magazines, trade paperbacks and more.

Tomorrow's garage sale will again be at 840 Damon Drive, Medina, Ohio from 9 am to 2 pm.  If you were thinking of coming, I'll see you there.

If you weren't thinking of coming, I have one word for you...Miracleman.

As in the entire Eclipse run.  Priced fairly.  First come, first served.

Tony

2 comments:

  1. Oh man. If I was a couple of hundred miles closer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, why couldn't you have put that in your online VAOS sales?

    Seriously, I am happy yesterday was a success and I hope today is an even greater one. Congrats to whomever buys the Miracleman run!

    ReplyDelete