Wednesday, July 9, 2014

JULY 11-12 GARAGE SALE UPDATE #2

My next garage sale is Friday, July 11 and Saturday, July 12 at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio. The garage sales hours are 9 am to noon.

Don't bother asking if you can come over before the official start of the sales because you can't.

Every time I run a garage sale, I get e-mails or phone calls from people who can't possibly come to the garage sale during the garage sale but would be willing to come over on Thursday night.  I don't know what annoys me most, their sense of entitlement or their thinking I'm too dumb to realize that what they really want is first shot at the items on sale.

Those customers who come to the garage sales during the listed hours will find many thousands of comic books, books, magazines and other items at bargain prices. I'm not going to disrespect those customers by letting dealers in the night before.  However...

I am considering holding at least one early evening garage sale a month. I would schedule these for Saturday, Sunday or Monday from 5 or 6 pm to 8 pm.  If you are someone who actually can't make the garage sales during regular hours, this would be your chance. Please e-mail me as swiftly as possible to let me know which of those evenings would be the best for you.

I can't have an early evening sale this weekend because of family and work considerations.  But I could do one as early as the following weekend if I get a good response to this blog. 

Thanks for your input.

Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment