Thursday, September 20, 2012

GARAGE SALE: THE FINAL UPDATE

We're less than 18 hours away from the start of my final garage sale of the year.  It will be Friday and Saturday, September 21-22, from 10 am to 3 pm each day, at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio. 

I'm excited about this finale.  I have more comic books, hardcovers, and trade paperbacks on sale than at any of my previous garage sales.  I have posters, Black Lightning scripts, Black Lightning action figures, Isabella-written comics, magazines, nearly a complete run of Shonen Jump at a quarter per issue, VHS tapes at a quarter each and paperbacks at a quarter each.  You should be able to pick up a whole bunch of winter reading for relatively little cash. There will be additional discounts available as well.

I want to thank my customers for supporting these garage sales and I have every expectation that I'm have even more of them in 2013.

I hope to see you tomorrow and/or Saturday.  Be well.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment