Friday, September 14, 2012

GARAGE SALE UPDATES (September 21-22)

I found some more of the two-sided Superman poster that was created for the 1988 International Superman Exposition in Cleveland, the birthplace of the Man of Steel.  I'll be selling them at my garage sale for $20 each. 

If you can't come to the garage sale and want to score one of these posters, and if you live in the Continental United States, I'm selling them for $25 each (including shipping and handling).  E-mail me and we can work out the details. 

Superman was on my mind when I opened up a long box from my Fortress of Storage.  I found around 200 Superman comics from around 2001.  This batch includes Superman, Adventures of Superman, Action Comics, etc.  I also found over a dozen Superman trade paperbacks and other cool stuff.

I'm finding new and wonderful items for the sale every day.

This last full-blown Isabella garage sale of the year will take place on Friday and Saturday, September 21-22, from 10 am to 3 pm each day at 840 Damon Drive, Medina, Ohio.  I hope you can make it.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment