Tuesday, September 18, 2012

HEY, LOOK! ANOTHER GARAGE SALE UPDATE!

Here's the latest on my final garage sale of the year, which will be held Friday and Saturday, September 21-22, from 10 am to 3 pm, at 840 Damon Drive in Medina, Ohio.

On my most recent trip to the Fortress of Storage, I found a small quantity of the above 74 x 26 inches poster from 1987 or thereabouts.  When I checked on eBay, I only found one of these posters - a used one - and the buyer was asking over $100 for it.  Hoo-hah!

I will be selling 6 of these posters on Friday and 6 on Saturday for only $20 each.  One to a customer.

If I have any left after the garage sale - and once I figure out what a secure mailing container and poster will cost me - I'll be selling them online.

More good news...

I had a great time going through the boxes I brought from my most recent visit to the Fortress of Storage.  Lots of good stuff.

I've also been going through some boxes of stuff from my office, future reading room, and basement.  As a result of this digging, my last garage sale of 2012 will have more comics, trade paperbacks, and hardcovers on sale than any of the previous sales.  Some amazing stuff, including comics you've probably never heard of before.  I'm excited for you!

Some bad news:

I wanted to hold a "mystery sale" to thank all my customers for supporting my garage sales.  Unfortunately, scheduling conflicts have deep-sixed that plan.  However...

To thank my customers, I will be knocking at least a buck off every purchase over $5, two bucks off any purchase of $10 or more, three bucks off any purchase of $20 or more, four bucks off any purchase of $30 or more, and five bucks off any purchase of $40 or more.

There is a chance of rain on Friday and Saturday, but, since my entire garage sale is in my garage, that won't be a concern once you get here.  But, please, drive safely to and from the garage sale.

Finally, for those who have asked, my online sales will resume in October.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment