Thursday, November 27, 2014

THANKSGIVING 2014

I'm thankful for my wonderful family, many friends and many readers.

I'm thankful for this blog and the amazing forum it offers me.

I'm thankful for my life in comics, the ups and the downs.

Regular blogging will resume in a few weeks as I finish my 2014 commitments.

I see 2015 as the "Year of My Bucket List" in which I work on the many ideas and stories on my long bucket list of things I want to write before I get the bucket.

I also see 2015 as the "Year of the Road Trip" as, starting in February, I will be making two public appearances almost every month. Watch for details.

Please feel free to e-mail me...

If you want to hire me for paying gigs...

If you want me to appear at your convention or other event...

If you are an artist who wants to work with me on a project...

If you want to send me review items for this blog...

If you want me to autograph your Isabella-written items via mail...

Or, for pretty much any other reason.

Have a great Thanksgiving. I'll be back soon with more stuff.

Tony Isabella

No comments:

Post a Comment